Here are the latest coupons from Advance Auto Parts. Use these codes to save money on your purchases as well as get free shipping. Some of these promos expire without warning so be sure to take advantage of them as quickly as you can.
How To Use Promo Codes
In order to use the code, copy down what you are looking for and enter it into the box. As you are on the “checkout” page, look down below for the text “Enter Your Promo Code” and then click “Apply”. See image below for further instructions:
Advance Auto Parts Review
Advance Auto Parts has been around since the early 1900’s. They are one of the oldest auto parts stores out there. Their corporate office is located in Roanoke, Virginia. They were started with one simple concept in mind: to bring affordable auto parts to the general public in a timely mannerism. Over the years they grew exponentially and are one of the biggest auto parts suppliers out there. The great thing about this company is that they allow (and provide) multiple money-saving coupon offers which results in huge saving on expensive auto and truck parts.
Advance Auto Parts Youtube Video
– Great prices. In some cases, MUCH less than the competitors, both online and offline.
– Allows for the usage of coupon and promo codes. None of the competitors can beat their prices.
– “Ship to Store” functionality wherein you can ship your items to your local store for free to save even more money on your purchases. Simply walk into the store with a valid ID card and they will hand you your purchase.
– Physical locations of stores are limited in some areas, which make “ship to store” that much more of a hassle.
– Site needs to be updated, they are running the store on a subdomain and utilizing a 301 redirect from AdvanceAutoParts.com to shop.advanceautoparts.com. This is more of a “geek thing” than anything else.
For the huge selection of auto parts combined with the prices, you really can’t go wrong shopping at Advance Auto Parts. I did a quick search for a rare (and expensive) part for an older BMW model and while they did not have it in stock, they were able to order it in record time. The BMW dealership, (or should I say “Stealership”) wanted over $700 for this part. At Advance Auto I paid only $300. If you are a do-it-yourself kinda guy or gal, save a few hundred bucks on your next auto parts purchase.